Thursday, January 10, 2008

I Stood My Date Up After Popping Pills

So my night with Dr Grey didn't quite go as planned. I was hoping I'd have some time to sneak in an episode (or two) before hitting the sack but NOOOO. That was not to be.


Thanks to CHLORPHENIRAMINE.




These meds are so power
they'll knock you out cold, wei.
One 4mgm tablet does the trick.
No kidding. I think I saw stars.


I've been taking them in the confines of my home after dinner cum before bedtime, and sleep's been good thus far. But tonight, I was due for another late night at the office so I decided to take them during dinner with my Limau Ais Kurang Manis (ya lah, ya lah I know supposed to take with plain water) instead of wait till I get home.


Bad choice.

Couldn't work, wei!!!


It was a struggle keeping my eyes open and I swear my head was pounding to the beat of Saturday Night Fever or something. Plus, it didn't help that I had to type with my one and only good hand cos my head was so heavy I had to use my very-disfigured arm to keep my face from meeting keyboard!


Sigh... Beh tahan, man. Never again shall I put myself through this misery. Pill-popping just isn't my thing. But some good did come out of this. I felt what it feels like to be Britney for a day. Her life must suck, man. Haha. But yay, me!

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

never pop in the pills because they can cause drowsiness.....its too dangerous to eat medicines and drive....

haiyo...if really not getting well....apply half day leave and rest at home la....=)

Pam Song said...

Ya lor. I didn't know it was so power wan. Haha.

And no, I dun wanna apply leave. Am saving my leave days for something else. I don't have many. Cannot waste loh. =p

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.....save that for the 'lazy CNY vacation"....can sleep unti 10am then only wake up.....ho mia lang =P

Pam Song said...

Haha. No way, man! I save it for the end of the year. CNY very hot weather lah. Holiday also no use.

Ninja said...

No matter how sick i am, i only pop in the piriton or actified after getting my fill of McDreamy :p

Pam Song said...

Ahhh, another one successfully seduced by McDreamy, I see.

He IS all kinds of hot, isn't he? =p

*sssssigh*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!