Friday, January 04, 2008

The Everyday Lunch Dilemma

Colleague: Where do you wanna eat ah?

Pam Song: I don't know also lah. How hungry are you?

Colleague: I'm not hungry hungry hungry but... I'm quite hungry lah. Are you hungry?

Pam Song: I'm not that hungry also but... can eat lah. I guess like that can consider hungry also kua.

Colleague: -_- You know, I'll never understand you.

Pam Song: -_- And me, you.

Colleague: So where do you wanna eat ah?

Pam Song: I don't know also lah. How hungry are you?


-_-

We should just stop talking to one another.
It's not like we really say anything anyways.

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

which fellow is this? FULL OF NONSENSE, lucky he never ask me like that, otherwise i think i will ask him to eat shit...

Pam Song said...

Haha. This fellow is a SHE. HAHA. But I think you'll never guess who this she is. Haha. You wait till she read lah. You're dead meat.

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

Hahahaha i'm laughing! Wahhhhh ask to eat shit.... terasa :P That woman can't figure out what to eat laaaa so what can i say!!

Pam Song said...

Wei wei wei. WHO suggested the place we went to eat at in the end? WHO!? WHO, I ask you now!!! WHOOOOOOO?

Anonymous said...

wah amazing leh pam, i think this is the first time suggest place to eat leh, bravo

'mike. said...

hahaha! where to eat gotta do with how hungry one meh? i thought it got to do with what you feel like eating?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ExArt Guy
– I.D.I.O.T.


ATTN: 'mike.
– Haha. Of course lah! Some places portion big, some smaller. Then some is to eat for full, some is just to munch and waste time. Different wan lah. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!