Thursday, January 17, 2008

Commandment #11: Thou Shalt Not DANG

There have been changes!!!

Look!





The dang it! button's gone! Wheeee! Don't ask why the button's still there for the other posts except my latest one. I don't know. I personally think that it's cos I'm cooler than the rest are but... just to be sure, you better ask Tim. He'll probably be able to give you a more intelligible (but possibly less accurate) answer.


I have a theory, though. Look at the cropped screenshot on the left. Only the NEGATIVE nangs posts haven't got those dang it! buttons. Zero and above nang-ed posts keep their dang it! buttons. Hmmm. So I'll take a stab at it and guess that the system got more intelligent in the last 5 minutes or something. Maybe?


If it did, I applaud Nuffnang
for working things out so quickly.
Good job, guys!


If it didn't...
Eh, Innit got system error ah?


*grin*


I'm kidding. I so don't know what to talk about when it comes to this DANG-ing and NANG-ing thing already. It's sooooo yesterday... AND dang it! JUST STARTED THIS MORNING! Haha. How ridiculous is that, man!? Haha. Haha. Haha.


*blink blink*


You know what? I'm just gonna laugh this off as a great big joke and go to bed hoping to wake up with the Innit world being right side up again. Oh. No, wait. I can't. I've got work to do. Dang it.

6 comments :

Charlie said...

walau eh, you dam free to do all the entry and screen shots oh. anyway, interesting post, i think there is still bug in the system.

Daphne L said...

thanks for dropping by, gurl ;)
oh yeah. the post? :P it's just some annoying bloggers that really annoy me y'know.

w!tH !rr!t@ting wOrDs lYke D!s.

man, retards.

*smile*
me linking you!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– Haha. Not free... distracted. I've got so much work to do lah. Going crazy di. No time to even blog for real. Keep rushing through my posts. And that sucks big time.


ATTN: Daphne L
– Haha. No probs, gurl. I found your posts pretty interesting. I hate it when bloggers blog that way, too. I wrote about bombastic English and blogging last time. Got a lot of flack for it though. HAHA.

Retards. You're right.

Thanks for linking, babe!!! =) I'd say I'll link you now but I'm so darn busy I'll have to get to it when I've got time to spare, ok?

Charlie said...

hehe, but you still manage to find time to blog mah. i'm impressed

Charlie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam Song said...

Haha. Addicts always find time for a shot or two. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!