Friday, January 04, 2008

Bali's Back

And all I got was a lousy green frog.




It's sitting on the plugged-in end of my LAN cable.




That makes it smaller than my thumb, wei.

*frowns*

How come other *cough*people*cough* get
big big monkey I get small small frog wan?

*grumble grumble*


----------


EDIT at 1541 hours: Uh oh. Somebody's pissed. Time for some emergency rescue work a.k.a crisis management.

*puts on puppy dog expression*

Please keep buying me little green frogs, Bali. I likes! If I walk it home on my collarbone, will you friend me agains?

*blinks eyes rapidly with saccharine sweet smile*

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Its that froggy a ferrite bead? or just plain ceramic deco? hmmmm....curious =?

Pam Song said...

It's for deco only. And it isn't ceramic. It's made of wood.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!