Sunday, January 06, 2008

Advertlets Too Much

Hi, guys. I'm back. =)

As you can see, Tinki Talks no longer
redirects you to the following webbie anymore.




Sorry about that, yah. Not my fault actually.
But I got that problem solved already lah.

How?


Well, I ridded my blogger template of all Advertlets codes. Yes, I did it. Sigh. I can't believe they screwed up so badly lah. *shakes head* How can? You're an Internet-based service provider, wei. Sigh. I'm just so disappointed with Advertlets lah. Heck, I'm beyond disappointed. Dun wan to talk about them di lah ya. Let me get over this episode and calm down first.


Go into their page to check status
also end up at the following webbie.




Might as well no need to go in also, right?
Plus, everytime I see the following notice, I also sien.




Makes me wanna do things I don't wanna do
and say things I don't wanna say. Sigh.


Whatever the case, yesterday was just such a super-duper frustrating day for me. I had people calling and sms-ing me right-left-center to ask if my blog got hacked and what's worse was I couldn't even access it to figure what was wrong! Heck, I didn't even know it was screwed up till somebody told me it was! Haiyo... Where's Ah Pau when you really need him!? AAARRRGGHHH!!!


I so need to get Internet at home.
Dun have can die wan. Really can die wan.

Frus until die.

20 comments :

MikeM said...

true enuff pam... i was right the day i said advertlets sucks!

Pam Song said...

Haih. You're right lah. You're so right. Disappointing.

luxen said...

it's karma. you stole from ahpau, now you pay.

Abas KS said...

advertlets hijacked one of my blogs too.

adios to them huh

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– Wah! Heartache. Why you say me liddat wan...


ATTN: a.i. editor
– Terrible lah they all. Haih. Do you think they'll even pay us?

LivingSouL said...

My advertlets.com ad codes are gone but still redirects to the stupid page.. :(

http://livingsoultech.blogspot.com

Pam Song said...

ATTN: LivingSouL
– So sorry to hear that. Why don't you try removing ALL codes. Like not just the line with advertlets.com. ALL. The one that contains your username and all that also. The whole chunk. I did that. My page is fine now. Also check your sidebar. I believe advertlets has a link there, too.

Hope it works for you.

Suzette said...

What? Placing an ads code can cause such redirect? You are right, it is too much. And the most terrible headache is, you didn't know which is causing the problem, and you might have been trouble shooting the wrong item!

Glad that the situation is resolved now.

LivingSouL said...

can you guys visit my blog again? I wanna know if its ok now :( I forgot i've added codes on my post for the review, not on the sidebar. Please leave a message on my shoutbox if my blog is fine :( Thanks...

Pam Song said...

ATTNP: Suzette aka Lazy Bone
– Terrible. It's simply unprofessional. And yes, it was unbelievably frustrating to be told that there was a problem without having the chance to solve it.

And yes, it's more of less settled. I'm giving them one more shot. They'd better not screw it up.

Checked out your page. Looks like you're earning quite a bit from PPP and Sponsored Reviews huh? I should get down to signing up for those. I've been procrastinating. =p


ATTN: LivingSouL
– Will do.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: LivingSouL
– It's working. =)

LivingSouL said...

Yeah.. Thanks for the message :) looking forward to meet new friends :)

LivingSouL said...

Thanks for the help! I appreciate it :)

Pam Song said...

NP. =)

Anonymous said...

luckily I remove their ads a month a go

Pam Song said...

Haha. Did you? Why'd you do that? Slow earnings or were they giving your problems?

Anonymous said...

Luckily they have sent me money! Wakaka...

Pam Song said...

How fortunate of you. How long did it take for them to release the money, anyways? Mine seems to be taking ages. =(

Weird Dan said...

Advertlets really did a great job in not renewing their domain. I had trouble viewing lotsa blogs that I disabled javascript
danielctw.com

Pam Song said...

Yeah, they screwed up big time lah. This shouldn't even happen. The fact that it did shows us that they don't even take pride in ensuring good flow in providing their service. Disappointing.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!