Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Adopt Me?

Puppy up for grabs. He's a darling.




I'm young. And small – the cute kind of small that everybody likes. =p A nice girl found me and liked me enough to bring me home. Yay! She gave me food, a good bath, a place to sleep and plenty of lovin'. She made me happy. Real happy.


But then I found out the bad news.

She can't keep me cos
she's already got another doggy.

=(


I've already seen the scary guy in white in that place that smells of meds. He told her I'm 6 weeks old. Probably 7 by now. I don't know. All I know is that she can't keep me for much longer. If her phone doesn't go ring ring, she's gonna have to send me to this place where doggies go to bed and never wake up. I don't like the sound of that. Plus, I kinda like sunrises. They're pretty. How could I not wake up to another one? Sigh. Have a heart. Take me home? Pwease?


*puppy dog eyes*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!