Thursday, December 13, 2007

WQS = Very New Car

Don't worry. That wasn't a mistake. I know my Rules of Acronym-ing very well, thank you. =p It's something else. Here's the Power of Three list of equations you'll need for understanding the rest of this post better.


WQS = Very New Car.

Accident = Sakit.

WQS + Accident = Super-kaulat-nothing-else-can-fight sakit.


Haha. So drama.


You see, there was this one-car accident in KL last night and I happened to be fortunate enough to be there to witness it.


CRASH!

Eh eh! What's that ah?
Eh, got accident!!
Where?! Where?!

-_-

Sampat
.


The guy jumped the curb, uprooted a bunch of sidewalk barricades, slammed into a lamp post and killed a trashcan.




Yes, those are painted Styrofoam reindeer antlers
dressed in Christmas lights that you see in the foreground.
Haha. It's Christmas season!

And then the Polis Peronda came...




Tene tene! Tene tene!

*insert Darth Vader theme song here*




Silence please.
Very important discussion going on here.
Wait wait. Let me zoom in for you.




So terror hor? No wonder I feel as safe as I do in Malaysia.

And then the REAL cops stopped by
to show power and do their thang.





Flashing blue lights and men in uniform
always make me go weak in the knees.




More standing around looking busy.




Oh, and by the way, that guy in the white shirt was the
professional driver who rammed his car into the lamp post.




Hero lah this guy. Bulldozer.
Even these got ripped out from the ground.

So yeah, that's it.




WQS. New car. Sakit.

So guys, the moral of today's story is this:
Don't drink and drive. It's never worth it.

(I don't care if he wasn't intoxicated.
I'm MAKING this an anti-intoxication post.)




Have yourselves a very merry Christmas.

Cheers! =)

22 comments :

Satkuru said...

fulamak, now you are part time paparazzi also ar? so close some more the shots you took.

Pam Song said...

Haha. Ya hor? Now that you mention it only I realise. HAHA. Whoops. =p Kaypo mah. Haha.

Accyee said...

HAHAHA i love it. i dont get WQS tho :S

Pam Song said...

You don't get it? It's the car number plate, dear. Haha. It's a brand new car. Probably 2 months old. =p

CS said...

aiyo,,, ppl car crash already.. u lagi ada moos to shoot all those pic....

emm... u really keng chow... haha

Abas KS said...

The "Amboi" thingy is good huh. Lol :)

I reckon the dark clothed female policewoman posing for the male traffic policemen huh.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: CS
– Haha. Cos we were all there having dinner so the whole place suddenly bustled with excitement. Didn't you know? KL simply loves the drama of everyday life.


ATTN: a.i. editor
– Haha. Thanks. I had fun with the "Amboi" thing. =p

And yes. Sure she was posing all stylo-milo for the rest of the men to see. Maybe it works both ways and men have a thing for women in macho uniform, too! =p

Boss Stewie said...

eh how is it u're always around my area... u live in the citY?

Pam Song said...

Haha. Nope, I don't. I work in the city. Right smack in the middle of the city. Bad bad place. Why? You live there now? My sympathies if you do. Haha. The jam's real lousy. And it kills cars. Haha.

BaBy_oN_BoArd said...

cool man... the driver wanna the car turn into 'supercar' while himself wanna turn into 'superman'.... i'm sympathy with the car... new to the road... not even have the chance to say 'hi' to his gengs already knocked the lamp post...

Pam Song said...

That's true. I pity the car more than I pity him, actually. Probably out for two months, have to be in the workshop for 2 months. Sigh. What a waste of a perfectly good car.

Buy Proton. =p

BaBy_oN_BoArd said...

eventually, who's the driver? izzit the one wearing suit???? haiz... they wanna perform some stuns but they fail to... they wanna Malaysia's Proton Boleh! Apa-apa pun boleh!

Pam Song said...

No lah. I said it was the guy in the white shirt mah. The one who has his arms crossed in front of him. The one who's talking to the towing guys. Third person from the right.

He didn't look totally intoxicated, though. Like a bit a bit red in the face... But not like he was totally drunk loh. So... I also dunno how he managed to kill his Proton also.

BaBy_oN_BoArd said...

i think he is not drunk, his mind probably still clear. What he wanna proved was, whether Proton is reliable or not... Hahahaa.... long time din c u in my blog le.... miss ur comments and the conversation... Must visit owes aR.. noe ma?

Pam Song said...

Haha. For what he wanna prove that? No use also. Almost die. Haha. Imagine if he flew out of the window. The screen in front was shattered, you know. Dun play play. Impact quite hard.

And who say I never read? Sometimes nothing to say only wat. Haha. And not like we chat on your blog also. Haha. Got meh?

BaBy_oN_BoArd said...

hehehe... u win~
some ppl hav ntg to do, so they wanna prove sumthg... Probably laR... dunoe... anyhow, nice post and u really can interview to the press company as a paparozzi

Pam Song said...

Haha. Thanks. But why would I wanna go there? They're clamping down on paparazzi nowadays; limiting their rights to free speech, free press and all that. I cannot lah. Sure everyday masuk jail wan. HAHA.

Kirsten said...

Pam no like curry rice?? Free meal lagi woh.

oki oki, i tersusur topic like how the WQS tersusur jalan.

Up close shot shows the impact of blogging on ya life de.. i dun think ya would make the walk if ya didnt think it worth a blogging material :D

eh, since ya went near.. would ya kno why those men in suits ar hanging around

Pam Song said...

What? You implying I'll go to jail?

And yeah. It's the impact blogging has on my life.

...but then again, I've always been a curious cat. =p

And OF COURSE I know why those men in suit were there!! Pfft. How dare you think I'm as lost as you've assumed I am. We paparazzi ppl get our pictures AND our facts right, okayy.

They're there cos they were from the hotel whose barricades he knocked down. Haha.

BaBy_oN_BoArd said...

pamsong: Hehehe.... blieve me! u will not be sent into the cell. Why? Coz ur content is not criticizing with intention wat! rite?? u have the potential to become a paparazzi.. If u really locked in it and u dun like curry rice. Nvm, i will send some delicious food to you during the visit.. Hehehe...

Kirsten said...

oh.. olang hotel...
tu barricades bukan DBKL mia la

oki oki, ala potensi jadi paparazzi de..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: BaBy_oN_BoArd
– Uh huh, you said it. I didn't criticize anyone. I reported the news. Haha. That's all.

Wah! Cell-delivery. How nice. Now I can delete 1300 13 1300 from my speed dial already. =p


ATTN: Kirsten
– Ya lor. Hotel managerial team, I think. Probably the night manager. His name tag very shiny. Look like big shot. HAHA.

And thank you. I always try my best. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!