Saturday, December 29, 2007

Late Personified

Aargh! Why do I just suck so badly at meeting meet-up deadlines!? I'm pathetically incompetent when it comes to this. Like, totally. I'm always late. Like, a-l-w-a-y-s. Late, late, late, always later than late, and always later than the latest who's late.


*stares self in mirror*

You bimbo-brained, ditsy non-blond!

AARGH!!!

*blink blink*

Sorry. Siao liao. Gotta run. Late again.

*rolls eyes*

Ciao!

WAIT!

*skids to a stop*

*looks YOU in the face (sorta)*


Oh, and my apologies for the lousy posts of late (pun intended), guys. The holidays season is so NOT a time of rest for me. Been busier than busy. So busy you won't believe it. Will publish a real post soon. Promise. Still owe you Bangkok. And now, I owe you a cruise ship wedding, too. Ugh. Catching up's gonna be a b*tch. Anyhew, ciao!


*speeds off*

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

interesting....cruise ship wedding?! Post it up lol!

Pam Song said...

Haha. Yeah, a friend of mine. Got some pics. Interesting but odd, all the same. Haha. Will post when I can. Gotta get the pics sorted out first. Plus, Photoshop's been playin games with me. It's frustrating.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!