Friday, December 07, 2007

First Blogger then Nuffnang?

Just yesterday I complained about Blogger's MIA comment alerts. Today, I wake up pleasantly discovering that they have once again started to frequent my email Inbox. *happy-happy-joy-joy moment* Unfortunately, someone else let me down instead.




*snarls*

WEI! You all take turns issit!?

*mumbles under breath*


-----------


p/s: Loved the new Christmas look Nuffnang's sporting. So nice, hor? Oh, and I reshuffled the Nuffnang layout a little so that the screen capture fits. Haha. Let's hope they don't mind the Tinki Talks' touch.

2 comments :

CS said...

ya.. i feel like missing something after the email alert gone.....

and now i have my life back.. feel so good to see email popping up...

:)

Pam Song said...

HAHA. Terrible, right we all? Like addicted to blogging and responding to our reader's comments. I think there are a number of posts that didn't get my response. But the thing is I don't remember which posts they are so I can't respond di. =(

My life is back now, too! =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!