Tuesday, December 18, 2007

F Language

I hope you know F Language. In fact, by now, YOU should be hoping that you know F Language. Haha. Because if you do, you're about to read the F Language joke of the century.


F for Failure: Eh, can I ask you about tomorrow's plan?

Pam Song: *whispers* He's here lah.

F for Failure: Okay, okay. Nevermind. *cunning glint in eye* Fhat Fine Far Fee Foing Foomorrow?

Pam Song: o_O WHAT!?

F for Failure: *speaks slowly and clearly* Fai Faid, Fhat Fine Far Fee Foing Foomorrow?

Pam Song: *frowns* Okay, I'm so not getting you. What the heck are you saying?! Speak properly lah!

F for Failure: *eyes dart towards person we're keeping the news from* Fart Fits Fupposed Foo Fee Fur Fecret!!!

Pam Song: *blink blink* *bursts out laughing* HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA. I get you now!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *holds stomach to keep lunch from coming out* Oh my goodness! That's NOT F Language, man. It's not even close!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *peels of laughter continues to fade*


---------


Okay, so you'd probably only get this if you
know the basic rules of speaking F Language.

Trust me, though. It's freaking funny. Haha.


p/s: Ask me the rules to the language if you need clarification, alright? I'll be glad to make things clear for you. =)

2 comments :

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

I knew it!!! I knew you couldn't tahan soon and you were going to blog about this muahahahahhaha....

This is what happens when u have another blogger who sits in front of u hahahahhahhaha

FECRET!!! hahahaha

Pam Song said...

Haha. I put it in my drafts a long long long time ago and only had time to complete the post lately. Haha. Busy lah. You know? You know?!

And yes. Fee Fave Fur Fecret!!! Haha.

Awww. I'm so gonna miss the blogger chats we have when we move to the new place. Hopefully we'll not sit too far from each other.

*keeping fingers crossed*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!