Tuesday, December 11, 2007

ADOI

10th Anniversary Edition (or something like that).




Got it from the Biggest-Man-Boss sometime last week. Or was it the week before that? Hmmm. I don't remember. He came by my table and said, "Here, Pam. This is for you. Read it. You don't have to return it to me after you're done with it. You can keep it." Then, he smiles and walks away.


*blink blink*

It's the second time he's done something like this.
I wonder if it's some coded message to tell me
that I should buck up and work harder. Haha.

Anyway, the bottom line is this:
when boss give, YOU READ.

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Not bad huh! It kinda feels good when receiving a token of appreciation from da BOSS. Ocassionally, my boss gives me his IEEE magazines especially the ones that fit my research.....Bravo to all these BOSSES. =)

Pam Song said...

Yeah, actually, it does. Haha. I was surprised, though. Cos I'm not directly under him. Thought he'd give those directly under him. Even one of the Group Heads came by my table to stand and read the mag.

You see, we've got two big big super big bosses. One handles the writers and one handles the art guys. He's the art guys' head. But we get on pretty well lah. He's a real joker. Always bully me for kicks. Haha. So... it's kinda nice that he remembers me when he wanna give away his stuff. =)

God is good. Favour among men.

CS said...

my big boss will only give me assignemnt and ask me to write paper.... damn crazy....

u all r so lucky... my immediate boss ok la.. very friendly never force me one.... goood good...

the big boss always talk non-stop.... during F2F also... ppl say one word.. he can answer the whole session.... when request for something....

he will say this la that la.. siao...

Pam Song said...

Awww. Then adrian and I must be pretty fortunate to have good bosses. But then, I guess good bosses are pretty rare these days, eh? Not many actually care for their staff. The workforce is but a faceless machine to them. Sad.

welovepenang said...

ya lor.. that's y... we need to be our own boss....

hopefully all my online business work out... then i can sit at home goyang kaki

Pam Song said...

Haha. Everybody also wan to be own boss. Who wanna work? Anyway, what online business you doing?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!