Friday, December 14, 2007

AARGH, Not Again!

Blogger's screwed up.
My in-text and label links aren't showing.




Haih, what is this lah.

*&#%@)!^


Please please please be a blogger-default-template pro. Because if you've already grown accustomed to the link placements of this particular template (it's a common one), it really isn't all that difficult. If you've mastered the art of 'seeing in the dark' here, by all means, go ahead and continue clicking away. Those links are still there and they'll lead you wherever you wanna go. I checked. They're just... (this is gonna sound really, really stupid) ...invisible.

2 comments :

Geek @ Kedai.TV said...

It's time to move and get a real host then... Some (even me) give you free hosting....

Pam Song said...

But but but... it's so much trouble, innit? Setting up a website's a toughie. I'm so not techie enough to venture into that just yet. This blog would probably just commit suicide after 2 posts, if so. (Oh! Crime!)

How would it work if I got free hosting from you (or anyone else)?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!