Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Superb Sound Effects

Colleague: Eh, Pam ah. Have you thought of having your own baby?

Pam Song: Of course! Own baby, who don't want? But where got so easy lah... You think anytime say want means want ah?

Colleague: Easy wat!

Pam Song: *scoffs* Chei. Talk only lah you. And please lah. Get that head of yours out of Facebook. Those babies don't count.

Colleague: No lah. Really wan! Ask me how! Ask me how! (A bit over excited so I a bit kia kia.)

Pam Song: *apprehensively* Fine. How?

Colleague: Just ten ten ten, then uh uh uh, then ugh ugh ugh... then got di lo! *beams*

Pam Song: -_- How is it even possible that I work with you?


-----------


Conclusion: Sound effects condense information very well.

And I work with weirdos.

5 comments :

tim said...

i agree with the last line :)

Pam Song said...

Haha. You don't say! Your office has weirdo's too?!

*snicker*

I blame Scrabulous. Those good at it tend to be that little bit weirder than the rest of us in real life.

*grin*

Anonymous said...

Hahaha....cutela your colleague.....=))))

tim said...

hmnnn maybe i should just let you win :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– CUTE!? More like weird. Just plain weird.


ATTN: tim
– LET!? Waahhh... Too much.

*borrow's Jeremy's uber-thick dictionary*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!