Monday, November 26, 2007

Purposely Or Not?

Nuffnang served me an ad
sometime yesterday and, get this:

It's PINK!!!




So nice, right? Matching-matching summore.


Thing is... I don't remember it being pink the first time I saw it. Now I'm wondering if they changed it to match my current Pink-Power header. Haha. Ridiculous thought but I'm entertaining it all the same. They not so free kua. But but... I'm not colour-blind either! Hmmm... dunno lah. But I like! =)


EDITED at 8:18pm on 26 November 2007: Oh goodness, it changed!!! Just 5 minutes after I posted, it changed! NNNOOOOO!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

The Gua campaign has two creatives (which are randomly selected from on every impression), one pink and one white :).

Pam Song said...

Nooooo! I want pink! Can choose wan ah? Thank goodness the other one is white though. If it were green or some other hideous colour, I think I'd have died of a heart attack.

Anonymous said...

hahaha so thats the reason for the change of the header? But i kinda liked the old header la babes

Pam Song said...

No lah! I didn't change my header to suit the ad. That'd be really stupid. I changed it cos of other reasons. Anyway, it's about time for a change also lah. It's been the same header for about half a year already. The only thing constant in life is change, dear girl. =p

Anyway, pink quite sweet wat!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!