Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm A Blondie On The Inside

Whoa. I just had a blond moment.
A full-fledged platinum blond one, at that.

*chill runs up spine*


It's been a while. It has. It's been ages, really. Okay, fine. Honestly speaking, I may be over-reacting just a teeny-tiny bit. But you really can't blame me for it. I guess it's cos I'm just not accustomed to going all bimbo-blondie. Yep, you heard that right. IQ of XXX me (*shy* I kinda changed my mind and decided not to reveal my IQ test score) is not too prone to bouts of blondie-ness.


*cough*


But this one in particular was brutally painful for an average yellow-skinned blackslashbrunette like me. You see, I talked about my hairdryer for a whole 10 minutes. My hairdryer!!! What was I thinking?! *groans* And I was fully semangat-ed summore. *groans again* Think: With. Passion. *slaps forehead* H-a-i-y-o.


*drives stake through heart*


Talk about contracting Blondititis, man. Hello, I feel like the missing bacterial link! It's the highlights lah. It's gotta be the highlights. Oh, but those gorgeous, lovely, stunning highlights! I love them too much to ever rid my head of them. I wouldn't be able to gather enough will power to do it either. Not that I want to, of course. Why? Cos they sho sho pweddy! I like! I like! I like!


*blink blink*

DARN IT!!! How could I have just spent
10 minutes rambling on and on about my hair!?

Drats. Maybe I am blond on the inside.

*gulp*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!