Friday, November 09, 2007

The Facebook Era

We're living in scary times, my friends. Very scary times. At first, the problem was Friendster. But of late, Cyberworld has seen the rise of the Facebook era and its rapidly growing army.


See this pretty telur mata kerbau?




Shiny and smooth surface aside, it's normal only, right? Wrong. Why? Cos weird things go through people's heads when they see it.


Pam Song: Eh, the egg so nice lah! So shiny!

Friend: I know! It's just like the eggs I receive in Facebook!

Pam Song: *blink blink* Can you even have ONE conversation without mentioning or thinking about Facebook?! -_-

5 comments :

ming said...

haha...everytime i go to computer lab, i can see 50% of the students are surfing on facebook...=p

Anonymous said...

Double laugh this time....another bulan....I think hor....the theme for your trip is called "Hunting the BULAN!"...Hahaha =P

Bravo! You finally got two BULANs....Mwahaha =))))

Got summore?!

luxen said...

why you so out one... facebook also dont have.

'mike. said...

can karate chop you in facebook. acha! hehe..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
– Scary right? Many of my colleagues are also addicted to it. Thank goodness I'm not that bad. Actually, I'd say that I'm not addicted at all. I only go in once in awhile to kick butt and watch ppl fight. That's it. Haha.


ATTN: adrian
– I didn't say that this was from my trip also. Why always assuming wan? Tsk tsk.


ATTN: luxen
– Who say I dun have?


ATTN: 'mike
– I'd rather throw sheep or fight poke actually. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!