Wednesday, November 07, 2007

DYMO Me A Nipple

My colleagues need a good spanking.


There I was, out for lunch. Eating my heart out, stuffing my face, having a jolly good time and really relishing my hour-long break from work. Little did I know, a number of two-legged devils were having a full-fledged DYMO party of their own... at my expense. Back from lunch, I did what I always do. Put on my jacket.


And then the laughter started.





Everybody's competing to be the biggest donkey (monkey, barbarian – whatever have you) these days. It's so weird. In my day, none of us wanted to be it, and none of us wanted anything to do with those already negatively labeled. Things are different now. Times have changed... and ADs don't seem to be getting enough briefs anymore.




Too free; not enough work that's why can
go all out and create havoc at the office.

Tsk tsk.


-------------


11 comments :

Anonymous said...

either that or too stress .. need u to be scapegoat hehehe

Pam Song said...

Bleh. I think it's too free. Luckily I didn't walk out of the office like that. Idiots.

Kirsten said...

er, a bit too high kan ?

Anonymous said...

wa lau ... if u walk out like that... i dun wanna imagine the looks on those musang n serigalas man hahahahah

ming said...

i cant seee ur nipple!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: kirsten
– Wa. Yours so low wan ah? *grin*


ATTN: zecount
– Ya lah! Stupid ppl. And I found out that it was a GIRL who stuck it on. Bleh.


ATTN: ming
– You want to see? You come back lah. *grin* You not here you dun demand so much. Come back only talk. HAHA.

'mike. said...

pam, kekeke... nah, that word is not too visible. but they your colleagues are... krazy... he...

luxen said...

ah! now I know where it is.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 'mike.
– Yeah, tell me about it. I'm working with these freaks.


ATTN: luxen
– You know, you really scare me sometimes.

Jin said...

three words into 3 letters. LOL

Pam Song said...

There ya see? How to work in these conditions lah?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!