Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Chorus Sings Its Alleluia Song

In a smooth and steady stream of toot-toot toot-toot, the world's most beautifully written SMS arrived seconds apart in the various Message Inboxes of 13 mobile phones – all within a 150m radius.


Random words of exclamation filled the air. "YES!" "WHOOPEE!" "WHEEE!" Each one unmistakably louder, clearer and far more punctuated than the one before. The roar of voices in the small enclosed space was unmistakably set to a joyous note. And in perfect harmony and exemplary unity, the crowd rose to their feet and erupted into a deafening cheer.


Yet again, the said SMS deserved (and got) nothing less than a standing ovation. Ahh, sweet jubilation at its best.

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

Ooooh one of the most mysterious posts I've ever seen you write Pam. What's this about? Now I know what you mean by your blog not being personal =P.

It's something bout victory at work..you guys must have won an award/praise or you guys beat a competitor ;).

Still at work?

Pam Song said...

Haha. There you have it. Tinki Talks at its best. =p

Nah, I just got home. Got off slightly earlier and headed for a movie after work. Hehe. *grin*

Anonymous said...

PAYRISE PAYRISE!!!

;)

Pam Song said...

Haha. Dream lah. Where got pay rise wor? Increment comes when bonus comes ma, no meh?

Pam Song said...

Hmmm. But then again, I could be wrong.

- l e s l e y* - said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
- l e s l e y* - said...

Eh you still won't say? Curious wei...can you send me a msg on facebook if you won't say here? Since I rarely see you on msn so can't ask you to chat with me.

Pam Song said...

Haha. Hush. Silence is golden. =p And anyway, what's the point in being mysterious when I'm gonna tell each time somebody asks? You must think and guess for yourself mah!

- l e s l e y* - said...

Hmmm...fine I'm sure it was some victory =P. We'll just leave it at that la..haha.

Pam Song said...

Haha. Actually, no. It wasn't. But yeah... Let's leave it at that. HAHA. Curiosity kills. If I tell you, I'd have to kill you.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!