Monday, October 29, 2007

Who Cares About Politics? I'm Into Saving The World!

...so says the imaginary Al Gore in my head.


I can so see him frown disapprovingly at me and everything I do. Haha. Every aluminum can not sent to a recycling plant, every switch left on and unused, and every drop of water wasted – oh, such unspeakable crimes, those are. Go ahead and frown, Al Gore. Your Nobel Peace Prize gives you license to. You have earned that frown.


But really. Takkan he so self-righteous meh? He can cast the first aluminum can my way if he doesn't use air-conditioning, a fridge, electricity or water. Hah! So some days I wonder... Is there anything behind this previous candidate for President and former Vice President of the U.S. of A's (seemingly) righteous intentions? It got me thinking and I came up with these:


If I can't rule it yet, you better
make sure it lasts till I can.

. . .

I want to rule a dying world so that I can be its last Emperor.
There's much glory to be had in becoming a last Emperor, okay.
Look at the last Emperor of China – Pǔyí (溥儀)!

. . .

Save the world!... so I can rule it.


Feel free to add to the list should you feel inspired to pen down an ingenious line or two. And don't forget to have fun while you're at it.


=)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!