Thursday, October 04, 2007

Say What?

My colleagues talk funny when they're hungry.

I can prove it.


-------------


Pam Song: Wah, very hungry lah.

Colleague 1: Yah. *with a straight face* I many hungers. I can give birth to many alien children.

Pam Song: *blink blink* Oh-kay.


. . .


Pam Song: Isn't he coming for lunch with us?

Colleague 2: Eh, he puasa lah.

Pam Song: Huh? Why? Not Chinese meh?

Colleague 2: Nope, he's half BM.

Pam Song: *blink blink* Half MALAY, you mean. *dies of laughter*


-------------


I can't believe that I work with these freaks.


EDIT: Eh, semangat-nye aku! Just realised that this post very kuat menjerit all the jinjang Hari Raya colours lah. *snicker* Check that out, man. My muhibbah spirit has reemerged once again. The true blue Malaysian returns. *beams* Learn a bit lah you all.

7 comments :

Satkuru said...

goodness gracious. Half BM @_@"

joke of the day, lol

luxen said...

birds of the same feather flock together.

I many hunger also

Pam Song said...

ATTN: satkuru
– Haha. When I heard I also laughed my head off, man. HAHA. The fella say, "What? What's wrong?!" summore after that you know. LOL!


ATTN: luxen
– Haha. You never flock with these pair of birds how you know you same feather wor? Haha. I knows me is no such hungerings in talk style lah. =p

Anonymous said...

wa lau .. not enough sugar is it to form a proper sentence hahahah .. u just made my day tinki

Pam Song said...

Looks like what they say IS true. Excessive hunger DOES kill.

It kills braincells.

*grin*

Nice to know this made your day. Have an even greater weekend ahead! =)

Felicia Boo said...

I have also my version of "say what" from my colleagues..HAHAHA

Scene 1

Fur : Hey I saw ur bro eating at
the restaurant near my house.

M :Ha ha. Go infant of him n
knock of his heat n say ur
sis ask u go bck early cook
for her eat.

Scene 2

Email from colleague:
To all click malay, Selamat Hari Raya and Happy Holidays.

If don't get it, try reading again.

Pam Song said...

HAHA. I tell you ah these people. Ish ish. Dunno whether wanna laugh or cry man.

Anyway, which Felicia are you? Boo boo?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!