Wednesday, October 10, 2007

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

I'm losing it. I'm losing it. I'm losing it.


I've got way too much work to do and way too little time to get any of it done within the specified time period. I so need to whip my thoughts together RIGHT NOW or I'll be a dead dog by morning. But (bad timing as always), unfortunately for me, my brain has officially gone into Sleep mode and I've begun spacing out, like, big time. In the last hour, I've given my comp more blank stares than smart lines or brilliant copy. Haih. Just chop off my fingers and take away my MacBook lah. Beh tong nia.


I shouldn't be blogging. I shouldn't be blogging.
I shouldn't be blogging. I shouldn't be blogging.
I shouldn't be blogging. I shouldn't be blogging.
I shouldn't be blogging. I shouldn't be blogging.
I shouldn't be blogging. I shouldn't be blogging.
I shouldn't be blogging. I shouldn't be blogging.
I shouldn't be blogging. I shouldn't be blogging.
I shouldn't be blogging. I shouldn't be blogging.
I shouldn't be blogging. I shouldn't be blogging.
I shouldn't be blogging. I shouldn't be blogging.




I. REALLY. SHOULDN'T. BE. BLOGGING.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Relax some muscles la kawan...get a hot tea and turn on some light music. You cannot work effectively in such stressful circumstances wan...

luxen said...

I should be editing but here I am reading your blog.

Damn it, all your fault.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procrastination

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– Haha. Hard to relax at a time like this. I'm already listening to Jazz and sappy Chinese love songs. How much lighter can music get? Haha.


ATTN: luxen
– Che wah. Editor wei. I sket. Haha. Reading Tinki Talks is a good form of distraction ma. Right right? At least you get to read stuff you have no right to edit for once. =p

[Procrastination = luxen]

Thanks for the lesson.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!