Friday, September 21, 2007

Yoo-hooo!

I can't believe I'm back. Oh, happy happy joy joy!

Sorta.


I mean, the food is good (it's barely been half a day and I've already had my fill of Hokkien Mee, Laksa, Mee Goreng and Duck Soup Bee Hoon) and all that, but why in the world is it so bloody hot and humid here? Damn beh tahan, man. My skin is screaming for a cool breeze (even one that freezes me over) and the blood running through my veins is threatening to boil over.


Aarrggghh!


How did I ever live like this?! Such conditions are borderline inhumane. And why, Why, WHY is it that the air-conditioning system doesn't seem to be working as well as it used to?! Tell me it's psychological or all in my head and I'll scream till your ear drums go down on their non-existent knees to beg me for mercy. Nothing's doing the trick – not even with the fan blowing at High speed.


Ugh. I need an ice bath.

On an entirely different note: Posts comin'. Hold yer horses.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!