Monday, September 24, 2007

Weirdo Webbie

I guess some of you have been a tad more observant than I have *shy* and noticed the latest ad campaign that's been on Tinki Talks over the past week – the one with the weird-looking, uber-gloom-&-doom girl. (Oh, so pantang. Choi! Choi! Choi!) *points below*




Well, be deceived not by the girl who appears to ooze and radiate negative / depressive / choi-choi vibes. The ad's a pretty fun one! I've already been told by more than a couple of people since my return to Malaysia, that it's been entertaining them all week while my posts were embarrassingly erratic and shamefully sporadic. (If you must know, yours truly has sincerely repented her wrongdoing and made her peace with the rest of the blogosphere.)


Just do what she asks you to do.




Not sure how?
Just roll your cursor over her face.




Over and over and over again.





As you can see, the more you mess with her face, the happier her expression becomes. (So weird, right?) And just when you finally get her smiling like a highly insomniac goof ball on dope, she disappears (as teasers always do). Bleh. So potong steam.


Nevertheless, kudos, Walls.




I LURVE interactive ad campaigns.

2 comments :

Jono said...

Nothing wrong with her smile la

Pam Song said...

I didn't say anything's wrong with her smile. I just didn't like her gloomy face. But she does look like she's smoking crack when she's smiling. Haha. The way she tilts her head for fun. Scary leh. Like Dracula on drugged blood.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!