Monday, September 24, 2007

Smooooooth

I just had the weirdest on-the-road morning.

There I was heading into KL
and there were NO cars on the road.

*frowns*

Okay, fine. I exaggerated.


But it was like very, very few only. For real! I was surprised. I got to work in 30 minutes, yo. 30 minutes ONLY. That is NOT normal. In fact, it's a far, far cry from anything even remotely normal. Plus, it was a really smooth drive all the way into the city. So smooth that I ended up engaging the Auto Pilot mode in my system and relaxing all the way to work. This is the life lah, I tell you. No lousy drivers who change lanes without indicating, no rude honkers, no emergency brakers, and no road hoggers. So nice! Isn't that amazing? This doesn't feel like Malaysia wei.

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey babe,

You think I am off-tangent...there is no tangent whatsoever for us lar...

hahahahaha....

Cheers!

Pam Song said...

Haha. Ooo, wait. Where did that tangent talk come from? I sorta remember us talking about it.

*thinking thinking*

OH YES!!! The petrol price hike talk. Haha.

luxen said...

driving from where to where?

Pam Song said...

From home to work loh. Wait wait. Who are you?

luxen said...

Nobody you know, but I've been reading your blog for a month now. Just a voyeur.

Pam Song said...

Ooo, how nice! So means you didn't hear of Tinki Talks from anywhere but you just decide to keep reading after you stumbled upon it?

luxen said...

something like that. Too much free time on my hands.

Pam Song said...

Haha. Thank goodness I wasn't fishing for a compliment or I'd be so crushed. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!