Sunday, September 09, 2007

The Poppin' Has Got To Stop!

It ain't cool when work encroaches (barges in, lands flat on my chest, crushes my ribs, deflates my lungs and suffocates me half to death, more likely) into my very-sacred-and-currently-terribly-insufficient Me Time. Not cool at all.




They say that advertising isn't a 9 to 5 job. And today, I officially got a one-up from Mere Convert. Today, I became a Firm Believer. From today forth, I shall preach the word: With advertising, there's just no escaping work. (Not that that's a bad thing, of course. *grin*)

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

"lands flat on my chest"

i mis-read that as "lands on my flat chest"

O_o

:P
Love ya Pam!
K.Lo

Pam Song said...

O.U.C.H.

No amount of "Love ya" is gonna save your sorry ass.

Grunt.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!