Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Next Three Posts II

Funny how just yesterday I went looking for love quotes and ended up writing a bunch of heartbreak posts instead. Funny how I feel they ignite different feelings within me today then they did yesterday. Funny how I'm putting these half-written posts to use right now.


Funny how there's nothing funny about it.


-------------


"Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together." – Author Unknown


"The heart is the only broken instrument that works." – T.E. Kalem


"Invisible tears are the hardest to wipe away." – Adabella Radici


"Don't cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won't let you see the stars." – Violeta Parra


"'Old times' never come back and I suppose it's just as well. What comes back is a new morning every day in the year, and that's better."
– George E. Woodberry


“Maybe I could have loved you better. Maybe you should have loved me more. Maybe our hearts were just next in line. Maybe everything breaks sometime.” – Jewel (American Singer/Songwriter)


-------------


Picking up the pieces isn't fun but it's something
we've all gotta do one time or another.

At least we don't gotta do it alone, yeh? =)

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

if the 'night' is not there, you will never see the stars.....AL =)

Pam Song said...

True, true. You said it well. A "writer" in the making?

Anonymous said...

haha...me write philoshopy? If technical, I think Im still ok...but philos, all my readers pengsan... =P

Pam Song said...

Haha. Why pengsan? You cakap too deep ah? Haha.

Anonymous said...

Nope..you know my style....I like formulas...so if philos plus formulas, how will it sounds? all mixed up!...haha =P

Pam Song said...

Too. Much. To. Handle.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...yeah rite!

Pam Song said...

My 3D mind cannot comprehend such 104D concepts.

Anonymous said...

huh? what is 104D concepts?

Pam Song said...

It's non-existent till you start writing your book.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!