Sunday, September 09, 2007

Midnight Monkey Business

Drive me crazy, why don't you.
Okay, I will. Just cos I asked for it.


----------


Tinki: Sigh.

Dark Queen: Sigh wat sigh? Sleep lah you. Wat time eh di?

Tinki: Cannot la. Dunno why also. Just cannot. So how now?

Dark Queen: No how. Wat "how" you wan? Just try lah. Haiyo.

Tinki: I trying lah! But still cannot wat. Wat you wan me to do?

Dark Queen: Haiyo, why so hard wan you?

Tinki: You same with me wat. If I hard means you also hard lah!

Dark Queen: Wa wa wa. Late night wanna cari gaduh for syok ah? That wan my job lah. You at least pretend-pretend nice can bo? Got people read lah. Make me look damn loser cos cannot ganas.

Tinki: Sorry sorry. Tired ma. Mang cang already.

Dark Queen: You mang cang only means tua liap ah?

Tinki: Haiyo, enough lah you. Sigh.

Dark Queen: Sigh wat sigh? Sleep lah you. Wat time eh di?


----------


Hmmm.

I don't think I'm very nice to myself.
I should really try being nicer.

*blink blink*

Help.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!