Monday, September 10, 2007

Follow Me

*gushes over-excitedly*


Oh my goodness, guys, this THE most revolutionary widget EVER! You now have the option to receive SMS updates whenever I post or make any updates on Tinki Talks!!! How great is that!?





I've subscribed to this social networking website – interestingly named PacMee.com – that's affiliated with Maxis and Hotlink. All I have to do is send an update from my mobile to this site each time I update Tinki Talks and them notification SMS' will go flying out to you. And of course, in this day and age, I'm sure having a mobile as a permanent accessory is a must-have, right? You savvy savvy super cool readers, you. *snort* So, yeah. That's what I will do, and that's what you'll get. Easy peasy Pacman squeeze me.


Now, all YOU have to do is check out the widget placed under my profile. It's real simple. Just roll your cursor over the cute cute that's there. Instructions are clearly stated and you'll soon see what you are to do in order to... *ahem* ...follow me. Don't worry too much about the costs involved, though. It doesn't cost a bomb for you to get your Tinki Talks updates. SMS notification charges are a ridiculous RM0.25 a MONTH! How crazy fantastic is that?! Huh? Huh!? I love it lah. Go do, yah?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!