Friday, September 07, 2007

Congratulations!

She got engaged!!!


I've got wedding bells ringing in my head right now and they're so very deliciously distracting me from whatever it is I'm supposed to be doing. Heck, I can't even remember what it is I'm supposed to be doing! I can't think. I just can't! Oh my goodness, I can't believe I'm this excited. Haha. Forget smart headlines and smooth-flowing copy – ding dong ding dong is all that's gonna be coming outta me if I write right now. Aarrrggghhh! I think I'm just a scream away from peeing my pants and throwing up lunch from all this excitement.


Bay-beh, this post is for YOU! Mwah!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

ThankS s0 MuCh Babe! I am glad you are so happy for me ! You will be married soon lar...u and ur boy pak tor so long already! hehe :-) We better meet up soon I guess we'll have lots to talk about. Luv ya *hugZ* and *MuahHHh*

Pam Song said...

Haha. Oh yes, we'll definitely have lots to talk about, dear. Haha. And yes, I'm happy for you. It's about time your dream came true... and we all know that dream, eh?

*wink wink*

See ya soon, rights? Mwah!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!