Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Webbie Lovin'

I'm totally in love with a website.




*click here to view*

Especially these little red, blue, gold and grey babies!




Check out the way the oh-so-gaya-ly roll in one by one.


Oh... and I love the real thing, too. I'm a very simple person who's up for second-hands in any colour. I won't be particular or fussy. Neither will I complain. I promise. So, if you're tired with yours, gimmie gimmie!!! I'll give you credit mention on Tinki Talks. Heck, I'll even write you a full advertorial (keys in hand, of course)!


*grin*

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

OOOOOooo....the mini cooper! Cute and versatile...but its really a thrill when a big bus kilang stops at the back of your car...feel so humble....

Anonymous said...

And I'm loving tonight....*wink-wink*

Anonymous said...

hahaha there are plenty of those little beetles here hahaha .. in fact i've sat in one b4

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– Uh, like no. I still think it's damn cool even with a super huge tanker behind. Size is relative, my friend.


ATTN: nisha
– Hmmm. But it didn't exactly happen. How? Can't wait for tmr. *wink wink*


ATTN: zecount
– Me likes lor... Beh tahan man. I was at the traffic lights the other day and a whole load of them were on a trailer. SO SO SO many of SO SO SO many colours! ME LIKES!!!

ming said...

I buy u one from Toys R us ok! Hwheeeeeeee...

Pam Song said...

Haha. Oh well... Better than nothing, right? Haha. When will it arrive? Got remote control ah? Hahaha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!