Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Random All The Way

Why does my room look different today? Thank God there's hot water. I love it when it rains. 700m closer to work really does make a difference. Damn, it sure is a gloomy-looking Wednesday. I'm happy. I pay too much for tol. Ooo, nice song! Wow, that's a big flag. Independence Day's coming. The temperature today is 25ºC – how nice. I should migrate to a cooler country. I wonder if I'll be able to find a job there with my local degree. I haven't seen snow. Maybe I should wind down my windows. New flowers have lined the roads. Somebody worked late last night. W**92 the silver BMW's a real sweet ride. Some bus drivers should be shot. KLCC sure is one tall building if I can see it from where I am. I wanna watch Entrapment again. Concorde is such a depressing looking building. I'm glad I work where I work. Grrr, indicate before you turn, you road bully. YEEESSS!!! Front row parking for once! Thank goodness it's not raining as heavily now. I better run before it starts pouring. Ooo, I'm early!


Sometimes I don't get why the stuff that goes through my head
actually goes through my head when I drive to work.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!