Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Kill The Jerk! Let's Kill The Jerk!

I can't believe how pissed I was yesterday night.

AARRRGGGHHHH!

That jerk! The slimeball! What a total loser!


Was tuned in to Fly FM when I happened to catch Fly FM's Flirty@10.30 with Jules and Prem on Fly FM's Night Flight. Thinking it would be another one of those typical hysterical-laughter-inducing high school romance wannabe dramas, I turned up the volume and leaned forward in my seat.


Bad move. Regret kau-kau.


Now I'm all worked up cos I heard this unbelievable relationship mess between some young Malay couple – a Siti and a Shahril. It's a total fiasco, I tell you. Really. She says one thing, he says another. It's two entirely different stories running on parallel lines!


And who's to blame? SHAHRIL!


If you're not feeling anything for Siti no more, then at the very least have the guts to call it off officially. Don't be chicken about it and go MIA like you did, you lousy two-timing weasel.


Sigh. Dear Siti, my heart goes out to you. You deserve someone so much better than that boy you thought was worth your time. Forget the 4 months. He isn't even worth 4 minutes of happiness with a great girl like you. Let's hope he rots in hell with big fat ugly women with droopy eyelids and wrinkled skin.


And Shahril (I'm usually unbelievably anal when it comes to these things but I don't even care how your name's supposed to be spelt cos you're simply not worth it), you are a L-O-S-E-R. Boys like you should be exiled from every dating circle known to man (and animal) and thrown into the depths of eternal bachelorhood. May you die alone with nothing and no one to hug.


Siti, this song's for you.



Artist: Fergie
Song Title: Big Girls Don't Cry

Da Da Da Da
The smell of your skin lingers on me now
Your probably on your flight back to your home town
I need some shelter of my own protection, baby
To be with myself and center clarity, peace, serenity

[CHORUS]
I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
Its time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry

The path that I'm walking
I must go alone
I must take the baby steps until I'm full grown
Fairytales don't always have a happy ending, do they
And I foresee the dark ahead if I stay

[CHORUS]
I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to with you
It's personal, myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
Its time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry

[BRIDGE]
Like the little school mate in the school yard
We'll play jacks and UNO cards
I'll be your best friend and you'll be mine
Valentine, yes, you can hold my hand if you want to
Cause I want to hold yours, too
We'll be playmates and lovers and share our secret worlds
But its time for me to go home
It's getting late, dark outside
To be with myself and center clarity, peace, serenity

[CHORUS]
I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
Its time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry

La Da Da Da Da Da


*hugs*


-----------------


11 comments :

Anonymous said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Curse no more lady....your reputation is at stake....Control a bit la..;)

Pam Song said...

Bleh.

Anonymous said...

Keep cool Pam... Sharil might deserve it and it just not worth it to sacrifice your image for that jerk right?

I usually believe " What goes around; comes around!"

God Bless!
Cheers...Adrian =)

Pam Song said...

Why does everything have to sound politically correct? Isn't this MY blog?

Anonymous said...

It is because people with personality does not break his/her characters even in anger.....Stay cool ok! Hahaha =)

Pam Song said...

But this has nothing to do with breaking character. You barely even know my character. For all you know I may be a psycho killer on the loose.

Anonymous said...

Nola...not until that badla kawan....but try to avoid words like this la "Let's hope he rots in hell..." Thats is cursingla...and its really sounds bad...

No offence...*Smile ok?* =)

Pam Song said...

Okay, you guys reeeaaaallllyyy take things way to seriously. You think I'd really give him the time of day and waste a good curse? I barely have time to sleep. Please. I've got better things to do with my time. Nevertheless, drama sells.

Anonymous said...

My current fav song of all time! Sniff.

Anonymous said...

My current fav song of all time! Sniff.

Pam Song said...

I love this song, too. So sad, right? It's just got this feel to it. I can't explain it but I feel it.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!