Saturday, August 18, 2007

Bra Sizes Defined

Yes, yes, you curious hounds, I know you're dying to know how the sizing system goes for bras. It just so confusing, isn't it? And I'll bet it's just one of those female-related questions you've always wanted to ask but never gathered enough guts to, or never found a girl who was willing to let it all out and give you a straight answer. So here I am, doing you this favour by passing along some information that found its way into my Inbox.


Ever wondered why there are always tiny alphabets next to the comparatively-more-famed 32, 34, 36, 38 and 40s on bras? Well, A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, H are letters that actually determine the cup sizes of a woman's northern assets a.k.a her breasts. Any letter smaller than it should be on her then, er... she's a lucky one for her cup runneth over. Any bigger than it is, and you've definitely got a glass-half-full on your hands.


So, boys... enjoy.












Did you check out the facial expressions of the guys in the pictures? HAHA. (See? I'm normal. I don't check out other women's boobs.) What a laugh. Go through them one by one if you weren't aware. I don't blame you for it. (I understand that your eyes were feasted on more "interesting" visuals. *wink*) It's hilarious.

7 comments :

DelvC said...

remember i told u that i went to shoot this private event by Triumph ? the host mention this before ..he ask us to guess what is A, B, C and so ..

this is crazy ..that day i watch Guess Guess Guess, they even have until J !! JUMBO !!

Pam Song said...

HAHA. Yeah, I also got this in an email before. But never with the pictures. The pictures are what made it funny. HAHA. Laughed my head off. Especially when I see the reaction of the guys in the pictures. Haha.

You every night look at your Triumph pictures then only sleep ah? =p

Anonymous said...

this post is not...

personal enough...

:P

K.Lo.

Anonymous said...

Haiyo guys....how personal can it be in the blog? anyway,the personal ones are for the her hubby to find out only la.....the body is the temple of the Holy Spirit la. Same thing goes to us men...=)

Anonymous said...

hahaha the last one was really funny :D

DelvC said...

eh ..F is fake ?
malaysia one F= FUIYOH ..!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: K.Lo.
– Heh. Like I'd get any more personal than this. You obviously haven't been reading Tinki Talks long enough. This blog is far from personal. All you get are my thoughts. =p


ATTN: adrian
– Correct la. Correct!


ATTN: satkuru
– The expressions are priceless lah. HAHA.


ATTN: DelvC
– HAHA. FUUUYYYYOOOHHHHH!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!