Thursday, August 09, 2007

Baby Kiko

For the first time in years, I heard Baby Kiko's ad firing at me across the airways. My ears perked and started twitching, I sat up straight in my seat, and I automatically reached over and turned up the volume on my cheapo came-with-the-car radio.


...and then I went, "WOO HOO!"

Haha.




It's been ages, wei! I miss the good old Little Twin Stars a.k.a Kiki Lala days. I mean, sure, Baby Kiko's a bit of an upgrade compared to Kiki Lala (I think) but it sure seems to share the same old school slightly-cheapo-but-not-quite-cos-it-makes-my-baby-look-so-cute feeeeel as the latter. Heck, I grew up on Kiki Lala (again, I think) and I was a pretty darn cute baby (even if I may say so myself) – the ugly but adorable kind, of course.



Check out that tagline, man. "Creative furniture & décor for little people." Dun play play. These people ensure that your very own little people grow up with big dreams and good taste. Ahem ahem.


Anyhew, watch this for a better feeeeel.

Perhaps they'll conjure up some
good ol' childhood memories for you.




Sigh. I tell you, kids these days are spoilt rotten with Baby Gap and Guess Kids. See, that? Now, THAT's the way to sell kids' clothing. No posing, no make-up.... just fake dolls with big heads prancing about on stage singing cute songs in languages we've never heard of.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

KIKO is KIKO la....Kiki-Lala is different brand.....blur-blur la you...
But I feel that ladybird designs are more attractive...

Pam Song said...

Haiyo, you lah blur blur. I know lah. That's why I put both brands wat. If not what for?! I say I heard Kiko ad but what I remember is Kiki Lala lah. Haih. Hilang again.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!