Monday, August 27, 2007

Ah-Choo!

Some people have the most terrible sounding sneezes.
You know, the kind that sounds... well, wet and slimy.

Yuck. Don't you think?


It's less disgusting when people with silent sneezes sneeze without closing their mouths than when those with wet-sounding sneezes sneeze with their hands fully covering their gaps. Whether or not saliva comes flying out of their mouths, people tend to think it sprays all ways anyways just cos of the way it sounds. Ugh. Gag.


Sure, I know it's all in my head and purely psychological but I still find myself automatically holding my breath to halt any form of CO2 (and H20) exchange that is set to take place. And yeah, I know silent sneezes are supposed to be the worst of sneezes for your inbuilt ENT system but they sure sound a lot better than the said former. Bleh. Those just make me cringe and squirm; they make my toes curl.


*shudder*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!