Monday, August 27, 2007

2 Hours

It was crazy jammed this morning.


It took me a whole 2 hours to get to work. TWO FREAKING HOURS!? I could have made my way to Ipoh for salty chicken already, man. Sigh. And there I was thinking I'd head off for work early and surprise the bosses with a nice good-morning-how-are-you-today greeting. Pfft. No such luck. Looks like the stars are not aligned in my favour and sucking up isn't my thing after all.


Sigh. This Merdeka Day Parade had better be worth the two hours I spent on the road this morning or I'm so gonna mogok right there in front of my TV screen. Four days from now, Malaysia. You've got four days from now to whip it all together.

2 comments :

Kirsten said...

*chuckles

are you sure ya ar gona be in front of the black box to watch then ??

i tot you couldnt be bothered

Pam Song said...

Haha. Fine. You know me. Haha. The box can entertain itself. I'm going OUT! Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!