Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Overdone

I just reassessed my blog hours.
I think I officially overdid it yesterday.


---------


2 July, 11:54am – [ It's Bath Time! ]

...1 hour and 39 minutes later...
(Whoa whoa whoa. That's pretty quick!)

2 July, 1:33pm – [ Bling Bling ]

...2 hours and 8 minutes later...
(Inspiration strikes so here we go again.)

2 July, 3:41pm – [ Makan-Makan ]

...2 hours and 59 minutes later...
(Heck, I'm on a roll!)

2 July, 6:40pm – [ Spot The Difference ]

...3 hours and 38 minutes later...
(Pretty insane, huh?)

2 July, 10:18pm – [ Makan-Makan Lagi ]

...36 minutes later...
(Okay, this is starting to get a little out of hand.)

2 July, 10:54pm – [ Pretty Blue Daisies ]

...1 hour and 26 minutes later...
(Not bad lah this break. At least
it wasn't just a few minutes like before.)

3 July, 12:20am – [ So Much Ayam ]

...6 minutes later...
(I'm nuts. I know.)

3 July, 12:26am – [ Pretty Okay ]

...8 hours and 51 minutes later...
(I had a good night's rest before posting again.)

3 July, 9:17am – [ It Always Flies ]


---------


9 posts in 22 hours and 23 minutes.

*gulp*

I scare myself sometimes.

2 comments :

estherlauderlyn said...

PAM YOU'RE NUTS!

and why do i poop so often again?

Pam Song said...

Haha. I know. I can't help it. =p

And you poop often because you eat too much fruits and vegetables, lay-deh! Lay off some and you'll be just like the rest of us... Normal.

*grin*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!