Sunday, July 08, 2007

Maybe

NOTE: This post has been backdated.


----------


This ride feels like it's going a lot faster than the one I took just a day before. It really doesn't feel like I've been on the bus for 2 hours when, in fact, I have. Maybe the driver's speeding his way down to KL. But then again, it doesn't feel like the bus is speeding along. Hmmm. Maybe that's cos it's a new bus. Better engine efficiency, better performance and all that.


I don't know. Maybe it's just me.
Maybe it's actually all in my head.


Maybe I'm thinking so much and having so many maybe's on my mind because all I wanna do is stay back in Penang. And darn it, there's no maybe in that cos that's definitely what I'm NOT doing. So with that, every second just means that I'm that much further away from where I am to where I want to be. Sigh.


Maybe I should just go back to sleep. Maybe time will pass even more quickly then and the weekend will come around once again. Maybe with less waking hours, I'd be lounging next weekend away even sooner than I'd expect. Yeah, maybe I'll do that. Maybe I'll sleep. Just maybe.

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

Whoa...miss Penang ler! Find a job in Penang lor....hahaha...=)

Pam Song said...

Haha. Funny. Very funny. Like no. I love my job.

Anonymous said...

haha..then you will miss Penanglo....and Im laying my feet right on this island...land of milks and honeys! (stomping feet for added effect) =P woohoo...im getting my Penang laksa afterwards..slurp..yum yum..=P
haha

Pam Song said...

Haha. You trying to tempt me? Hah! Fat chance. I have food here you'll never have over there.

*sticks out tongue*

Anonymous said...

really?....shoot some pictures and introduce to us lar....wanna try other places delicacies liao...

In KL, I remember the Char-chu-yoke-mee (nearby dataran Merdeka, corner lot-old shoplot) is supperb good...will never miss that if I get myself to KL....and F1 steakhouse at Seri Kembangan...

Anyhew...I will go for Lorong Selamat's Char Koay Teow and 3rd street's ais kacang this week....yum yum....hahaha ...tempt you again..haha =P

Pam Song said...

Fail la. I hardly eat ice-kacang wan and that's not my favourite char koay teow stall. Haha. I do post about food I find here wat! But don't worry. I'll post more. Wait lah. Hmmm. I don't want this to be a food blog though I seem to be talking about food a lot here. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha..that the true Penangnite spirit! Makan! Makan! Makan! =)))

Pam Song said...

Woo hoo! You said it. True to my roots. AND PROUD OF IT!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!