Thursday, July 12, 2007

Kuasa Bunga Raya

My indoor slippers died sometime last month (or was it the month before that?) and someway or another, I arranged for my hometown indoor slippers to be carted down to KL. Just to be used for the time being till I find another pair to take the dead one's place.


Well, not more stand-ins for me!
I got me new indoor slippers.

Wheeee!




So striking-memiking, I know.

*grin*


They're actually similar to a pair of outdoor slippers I have. Except for a difference in purchase price. This was on 20% discount. Grrr. But trust me, you can never have too much of a good thing. Not even if they're 100%-identical good things. Haha.


So, yeah. They're alike. Just that the older, outdoor one is a whole lot dirtier than this pair only. That's all. If not, same same already. But they're nice, aren't they? Don't you think they just look so cheery? I like! They're really comfortable to wear (soft, bouncy rubber) anyway, so wearing these at home should be Just Right.


I bought another pair while I was at it, too. A darker, more practical one for outdoor wear. One that's slightly more toned down and grounded. It's so that people know that they should take me seriously. They haven't been doing that enough of late. These slippers serve as a subtle reminder.


Pfft. Yeah, right.

I see, I like, I buy.
It's as simple as that.
No rationale needed.




Brown flippety flops with bunga raya on the top!




So patriotic, duncha think?

14 comments :

estherlauderlyn said...

ehhhh i have the black brown pair but in turqoise! with the bunga raya and all too.. now we can be flipflop buddies :D

Anonymous said...

hey hey, i'm looking for a pair of flip flops too! I broke mine about 2 weeks back and I can't find one yet.... where did u get those?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: estherlauderlyn
– Haha. Really?! Goodness. I wanted the turquoise ones but they ran out of sizes!!! Damn.


ATTN: yong may
– Actually, I got mine from Why Pay More, Gurney Plaza. Quickly go. All old designs get 20 percent off during the Mega Sale carnival. =)

Anonymous said...

Ah? Gurney Plaza?
"ah-neh hooi..."

We're talking about the bunga raya ones right? Not the super-duper striking ones.

okay.. i'll go check see whether Why Pay More here has it.
Thanks for the info!!! I so have to get those. I'm currently driving with my bare feet! Hahaha..

Pam Song said...

Haha. Both are there. Same brand summore. You go and look-see lah. A lot to choose from. Very nice and VERY COMFORTABLE. =)

Pam Song said...

*blink blink*

HEY!!! Woman, what's wrong with my super-striking ones?! Huh!? HUH!? Wanna fight ah!? Those striking slippers kick butt, too, ok!?

Anonymous said...

*ducks from Pam's fists*

ohh no no... no problem with the super-duperly striking slippers. They are cool... but the bunga raya ones caught me eye. Heh heh.

yes.. i know, they kick butt too. Hopefully not mine. :P

Pam Song said...

Sweet cover-up. I smelt it out, though. Hmmm. Give you face this time.

*puts away boxing gloves*

Thank your lucky stars for you live another day.

*grin*

Damn kau drama, man.

Anonymous said...

Guess what, I want there and I didn't buy any. :(

I bought from another shop instead.
But, at least, I have slippers now. Hehehehe!

Anonymous said...

went there.... went. Hah!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Yong May
– Why never get any lah? No size? Which shop did you get yours from? Post pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

because... er... wasn't within my budget for a pair of slippers. Hehe.

Went to padini instead. Cheaper but.. *Sigh*

Bo pien...

But the bunga raya ones are pretty though...

Pam Song said...

Padini can be cheaper than Why Pay More meh!? How can!?

Anonymous said...

Can.... can wan. :P

Post a Comment

Talk to me!