Saturday, July 14, 2007

I Do What I Do To Myself

I amaze myself sometimes. I really do.




See? Amazing.


How I manage to do the things I do to myself and not even REALISE that I've done the things I've done, I'll never know. Almost got a heart attack when I saw my arm. Didn't realise I Picasso-ed myself during a brainstorm session. Didn't even feel a thing.


The whole idea of this happening leaves me wide-eyed and open-mouthed, really. I'd be applauding myself silly by now if I weren't too busy scrubbing pen lines off my very delicate skin.

4 comments :

DelvC said...

Delicate skin ?fuiyoh ..!! so busy meh ?

Pam Song said...

Haha. Gimmie face a bit lah. Self praise a bit cos nobody praise ma. Haha.

And ya lah. Busy leh.

ming said...

i dun think you go to office to work..

EVERYDAY at work you are just trying to find something dat happening around in your office to blog.

pity your boss.

but ur fans love you.

=p

write more. heeeeeeeeee

Pam Song said...

Wei wei wei...

Woman ah. Can jaga my muka a bit or not? Dun think that just cos you're so far away I won't make you pay for your words here when you get back ah. Haha. Dun forget that your bro's wedding is coming soon. Nyek nyek.

But...

At least the ending of that comment was ok-ok-ngam-ngam-pass lah. Or else...

Post a Comment

Talk to me!