Monday, May 14, 2007

Updates On Baby

I had this car dilemma once.

I got it taken care of.


And honestly, I thought that after Baby was brought in and prodded around with, she'd be fine – fully cured. Well, apparently not. Sigh. So I kinda had to bring her in again.




Look at that.

Sigh.


But, be still my beating heart and prepare for darker hours that are to come. For it gets uglier. Much uglier. You see, this time, they didn't just lift her hood. They messed around with her delicate and immaculately clean insides, too!


Honestly, I think they went to far this time around.




Too much, right!?
What is the meaning of this!?
Baby has rights too, ya know!?

ROAR!

*takes deep breath*

On a separate and much happier note,
Baby's butt has been whipped back into shape.
What once was is now no longer.




Oh, would you just look at that?!
Check out that shiny hip, man.

Mm mmm, yeow-za!

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUxACOJiz2c

hahaaha i just know u're gotta love this .. enjoy

Pam Song said...

Hmmm. Wait. Going in now.

Pam Song said...

I watched the movie! I even blogged it! Haha. Those very lines! Remember? Remember?

Anonymous said...

hahahaha of course i remember lah ..that's why ask u to go watch it heheheh

Pam Song said...

Haha. So nice hor. So sad how we always miss the good stuff cos we're too busy rushing here and there getting things done in life. The journey is the destination.

Anonymous said...

hahaha just to remind u not to stress out urself too much ah ... hehehe like u said the journey is the destination

Pam Song said...

Haha. Okay okay. Trying not to stress myself out. But the stress isn't much from work la. It's peripheral.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!