Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday's Back

...and I'm keeping my eyes wide open.

*glare*


I'm wary. I can't say that I've got the Monday blues (unlike last week) now that Monday's rolled around once again, but nevertheless, the fact of the matter is that it's Monday. Dun-dun-dun-duuuun. And I'm scared.


Last week was a crazy one.


Of course, as you who read my blog knows, my car got thumped. Then my car aircon died on me 2 days after that and gave me a chance to enjoy 3 and a half days worth of aircon-less-ness as I jammed my way in and out of KL city. I scalded myself and possibly ruined an entire month's worth of good skin and complexion, thanks to a layer or two of half-boiled epidermis. I got tomyam soup all over me and ruined a perfectly good top. Three sabos in a row went down the drain as massively failed sabo attempts. It was so friggin' hot all week although blue skies were nowhere in sight. Had trouble thinking at work. Had trouble sleeping at night. And I've been living out of a suitcase for the past 9 days. Ugh.


So. Not. My. Week.

This week had better be better than the last
or I'm filing an official complaint heaven-wards.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

forecast ...
this week would be fine for tinki
with mostly blue skies to cheer her up
tada! heehehe
chose to be happy tinki ..even when situations seem suey ...

at least u have a valid excuse to box some guys up hehehe
*thanking my lucky stars i'm in brisbane*

pause ...

wait ... U CANNOT ASK FOR ANY ASSISTANCE !! every whack should be done personally by u

Pam Song said...

Awww. Thanks.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!