Thursday, May 24, 2007

Let Thine Self Be Tempted

Yesterday was super-power-blue-sky day. The sky was crazy blue, I tell you! It was incredible. The sun was shining brightly and the white clouds stood at stark contrast against the cornflower sky. Even so, it wasn't as hot as it looked. Everything was just perfect. So perfect that I could barely resist snapping a picture or two.


I thought to myself, "No la no la. You'll look like an idiot. Never see blue sky before ah?" But then the other part of me said, "What the heck. Just take lah!" So, I gave in and let myself be taken in.


SWALLOW ME WHOLE, TEMPTATION!
FOR I AM YOOOOUUURRRSSSS!




*grin*

So pretty. So worth getting tempted.

10 comments :

Jono said...

Come Perth. Blue Sky everywhere, you get sick of it.

Pam Song said...

I know! I've been there! Loved the weather. It was beautiful. CLEAR blue skies summore.

Chei. Show off la now.

Sakura said...

i wonder when can i see a blue sky again.. haha.. work starts.. 10pm.. work ends.. 10am.. sleep in car.. reach home went strait to room.. room is dark too.. never bother to run on the light nymore..
sigh~ i can't see a bright day!!!! i'm living in the dark!!!!!!!!
pam.. take more picture.. send to me.. just to remind me how pretty is the blue sky k.. haha..

Pam Song said...

Aww, babe. You just made life sound so sad. *pats Christy on the head* Don't worry, kay? TINKI TO THE RESCUE! Blue skies are on their way. =)

Sakura said...

if you saw an orange sky please remember to take it down k.. haha.. i seen it few times and i really love it.. too bad that i can hardly see the day now..

Pam Song said...

Oh always got! I even see pink and golden ones. The evening sun here is glorious. Will keep you in mind when they come again. =)

Sakura said...

always got?? ermmm... if you see it before 12pm sms me.. haha... i go see see.. :P haha..

Pam Song said...

Eh, what talking you? Of course it's sunDOWN, right? It has to be AFTER 12pm and BEFORE 12am. Hmmm.

Sakura said...

sub* sub*.... D-I-S-A-P-P-O-I-N-T-E-D...

Pam Song said...

Nevermind yah? See pictures, yah? HAHA. Have to make do lah. With your working hours liddat.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!