Monday, May 21, 2007

Just Gotta Love It

I promise you, this JUST happened and that all of it is TRUE.
Haha. I shall be laughing my way to lunch and back.


----------


Guy 1: (Pops into cubicle) Eh, come la. Go for a smoke. I got some gossip to tell you la.

Guy 2: (Averts eyes from comp and looks up) Really ah?

Guy 1: Ya la.

Guy 2: (Stands up) Woo, I love gossip.

Guys 1 & 2 walk away and eventually go out of sight and earshot.


----------


Haha. Who says girls are the gossip queens these days? The men are just as bad if not worse! Tsk tsk tsk. And they do it shamelessly, I tell you. Haha. No lowered voices, no hushed tones – nothing! Very matter-of-fact. Just one step away from pasting neon-coloured signs on their backs saying, "I love talking about other people. I just love it, love it, love it."


Bravo, boys. You did well.

Now do it again so I get to laugh.

*snicker*

14 comments :

Sakura said...

haha.. this is really a good one.. but but.. no picture taken huh.. too bad... else its gonna be interesting some more... haha..

Pam Song said...

Haha. Chei. Where can put pic wor. Nanti kena sue for defamation. Haha.

Sakura said...

oh ya huh ya huh.. haha.. i wonder wat happens if one of em read ur post.. haha..

Pam Song said...

HAHA. Then I will think of a way to save my butt. Haha. Sure can... Sure can... And anyway, they're guys. Guys don't get as worked up over petty details like that. Not like I put their name also. They'll probably laugh it off and belanja me makan for making them famous. HAHA.

Sakura said...

ehh if that's what you get for what you did.. i will do so next time.. haha.. actually guys also kepo like girls la.. they just "pretend" to be a man.. haha...

Pam Song said...

Haha. Try la. You never know. Haha. Just don't nanti nanti they ask YOU to belanja. =p

And ya la. They are worse than us, man! I always get asked, "Eh, so what's the latest gossip la?" Tsk tsk.

Sakura said...

ooh ohh.. gossip i like!! haha.. like those auntie la me.. gai liao.. getting older getting more kpc liao..

Pam Song said...

Haha. Eeyer. You also Gossip Queen! Now, I know. Tsk tsk. The type got paiseh wan or the type no paiseh wan? HAHA.

Sakura said...

my friends said i "beh pai seh" want wo.. but i feel "pai seh" lo being complement like that.. :'( hahaha..

Pam Song said...

Haha. But when you gossip leh? You gossip kuat kuat or diam diam wan? Haha.

Sakura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sakura said...

depends la.. see the victim of the gossip situation.. haha...

Pam Song said...

Haha. Okay, that's it. You are officially Pro Gossip Queen in my books. =p

Sakura said...

ngiek ngiek ngiek.. *grin

Post a Comment

Talk to me!