Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm Into BLUE (Part II)

Again, for the second time in just two days, I'm doing something I've never done before. I never posted full frontal faces before, but I did it just yesterday. I've not posted a post without explaining my thoughts, telling a story or giving a rationale to whatever you guys see. But I'm gonna do it today.


Pictures speak a thousand words.








------------


That's what life's about, innit?

Doing things differently some of the time
if what's different is what works.


There's no hard and fast rule to 'the way things are supposed go'. We all just... go. Haha. I'm serious! In whichever way we want and in whichever direction we want to head towards.


This is today's direction. I like it. I had fun preparing for this post. Looks like different's not as bad as I thought it would be. =)


*blink blink*

Pfft.


I so can't do the say-little-to-keep-your-readers-thinking thing, huh? So very the fail. Haha. Always having too much to say isn't always a good thing.


Oh well, at least I didn't explain BLUE skies in any way. I guess that means that this post is still different. Hah! =)

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

hmmmm..... i have still seen better blue skies hehehee

Pam Song said...

Your comp monitor colour off lah!

Anonymous said...

hmmm...not bad though! must give her a pat..otherwise she will not shows us her collections anymore...=)haha

Pam Song said...

Smart. My collection of blue skies is extensive. Haha. Blue skies and other things.

Anonymous said...

hey tinki ..u should check blue skies from mount kinabalu ... kenny sia has just taken a few pics from there ...be amazed man

Pam Song said...

Really? I haven't been into his page for a bit now. May take a look one of these days. Am beat tonight.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!