Friday, May 04, 2007

If Yesterday's That, What's Today?

Saw this on the way back yesterday.




Haha. Got so distracted by picture-taking that I didn't notice the changing of lights. By the time the guy behind me tooted his horn, I was already AT LEAST 150 meters away from the guy in front. No kidding. That's super far in a traffic jam, okay! Haha. Shy.


*blushes*


But I have to commend that guy who was in the car behind mine on his patience. He waited quite a bit before letting his horn do the talking. So nice, right? I should give him a shout out.


Hmmm. Heck, I will.


-----------


Dear Driver in the Car Behind Mine,

Thanks for being kind yesterday. May others be kind to you, too. In fact, should we meet again on the road, I'll let you "potong" into my lane. I promise! Just roll down your window and shout, "TINKI TALKS!" That's the secret password that'll get you immediate access into the spot in front of my car, okay? =) You da bomb. Rock on.

Sincerely,
pamsong


-----------


*grin*


Mummy taught me to say 'Thank you' at all times.


Well, had that encounter yesterday,
thanks to incontrollable on-the-road photomania.
I wonder if anything will catch my eye today.

11 comments :

Anonymous said...

You know what?

You might be interested in this...

Click here. No, it's not a freaking ad.

hehehehe

God bless!

Anonymous said...

emmm ..what is the picture u are taking of?

Pam Song said...

Haha. Quite cool, right? If you're the one whose car it's on la. If you receive ah, can get heart attack wan leh. Quite scary right? Especially at night. I sket.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zecount
– That was a tree with a lamppost behind it. I liked the way the blue and yellow stood at contrast. And oh, that blue sky that even coloured the building. So nice! I'm addicted to blue skies. Really. No kidding. I'll show you guys my collection one day. =p

Anonymous said...

blue skies? u should visit Sabah one day tinki .. i mean seriously i think u'll like it

Pam Song said...

Dun talk yet. Wait till you see my pictures. They're TO DIE FOR. I thought I was in Hawaii.

Anonymous said...

yah..Zecount is right.. try visiting Sabah. you will definately be amazed! I really miss that place..

Pam Song said...

Aiseh, I told you di lor. Wait till you see my pictures. The sky has been brilliant these few days.

Anonymous said...

hahha.. not saying that the skies are not blue there lah .. meaning u should come to Sabah sumtime

Anonymous said...

it's an invitation

Pam Song said...

Haha. WAIT AND SEE LA! I post by today, okay? Promise.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!