Friday, April 27, 2007

Why is the rum gone?

Okay, I have a problem with this blog title.

I don't like it.

It totally ruins every bit of consistency
I've striven to put into this blog.


You see, I've always always ALWAYS had first letter caps for post titles but I'm uncertain if the guys at Nuffnang would disqualify me for it. Hmmph. They really shouldn't, though. It essentially says the same thing wat!


But... it's better to be safe than sorry. Sigh. Of course, we both know that that's just a really nice way of saying I'm too chicken to do anything that may screw up my chances at FREE TICKETS for a private movie screening of PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 3!!!




*grin*

Yes yes, now you know why I use post titles I hate. Haha.

Sigh.

The things, I do for freebies.
I know, I should be ashamed.


Nuffnang, you better make this post worth it.
I broke tradition for it. I broke tradition for YOU.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

hahaha ...hey just so u feel better ..i betcha everyone is doign it hahahah ...we're all just syckers for freebies ... summore POC 3 !!! who doesn't want it has seriously got issues in the head man

Pam Song said...

Haha. But I feel superbly cheap. HAHA. But but but... Nvm. GO, POC3!!! =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!