Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Soon-Soon Is Here

*sigh*

Life sure is difficult these days.


I mean, blogging is fun. And I do feel at ease when I blog. It helps me clear my head, ease my mind, relax my muscles and disentangle the knots I've tied in my head. In fact, it's somewhat therapeutic, I'd say. Very good for my mental, psychological and emotional health.


Wooooo-sah.

*pauses*

But today, apa woo-sah pun tak ada.

*frowns*

I don't believe that I am actually subject to harassment
by some of my readers when I go a day without posting.




Tsk tsk tsk.


Some people are just sooooo demanding. Well, dear, Soon-Soon (with the Chinese twang so commonly used for Chinese names that you just loooove) came today after all. Are ya happy now? Have you been entertained?


*grin*


Now you better start telling the world that I'm super-duper-uber-woober nice or my Harassment Konco will soon be headed your way. You have been forewarned.

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

anyway, who's your special someone (bf)? you haven't told anybody anything yet...come on...you know you want to...is he cute?....handsome?...smart?....tell tell tell...

estherlauderlyn said...

of course cute handsome and smart! he's just a tad annoying. his cousins are really really nice too!! :D :D :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: anonymous
– Whoa whoa whoa. Why the sudden question? Haha. Seemed all hush-hush to you? Why don't you reveal yourself first? =p

And yes, he's cute, he's handsome, he's smart. But what's it to you, Mr Anonymous. I'm assuming it's Mr, right? *snicker*


ATTN: esther
– Waaa. Ada back-up pula laki tu. Ceh wah. Haha. But there's some self-praise in there, too. Terrorness.

Anonymous said...

Haha...manyak peminat heh! Good mah..make the bf jealous kau kau and put more efforts to love youlor...hahaha =)wkakaka

Pam Song said...

Haha. Riiigggghhhtttt.

Anonymous said...

aiyoo...look at her...very happy indeed... poor the bf...his adrenaliin must be pumping high right now... scratching head for the next move...haha..good luck guy! haha...laughing non stop...

Pam Song said...

"poor the bf"

Hmmm. Ookkkaaayyyy.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!