Tuesday, April 10, 2007

"The Power, It's In Your Hands"

Okay, fine. I stole that line.
I admit. Are ya happy now?!


But before you shamelessly judge me and point your dirty fingers my way, stop your desperate act of self-righteousness and just take a minute to look at how appropriate it is for this post!




Tinki Talks on the go!


Quite the coolness, no? You can read and even add comments right from your mobile phone. Even the pictures are loaded, man! Terror-menerror. Of course, there are other pages you can view from your mobile la, but... why'd anybody ever wanna read anything other than Tinki Talks, right? *snicker* Ahh, modern technology is working out so well for me. Now you see why I say that the slogan's so ngam?


Wee hee hee! See, now I'm happy, too!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!