Sunday, April 01, 2007

65 Hours

It hasn't been that long.

Or so I thought.

*blink blink*


Come on, it can't have been that long, right? After all, it's only been a mere two-and-a-half days of silence on my part, right? Wrong. There are some who have already begun to comment on my posts... or rather, the lack thereof.


Sorry la. Have been really busy. And when the day's up and I'm not as busy, I'm so dead tired from whatever it is I've been doing, that all I wanna do is sleep and sleep some more.


*slow smile spreads at the thought of sleep*

*blink blink*


FOCUS, Pam.


*blink blink*

Sorry.

So, here I am again, all ready to ramble on,
after 65 hours of post-less-ness.

Hi, y'all.

*toothy grin*


I've got complaints. I've got them a-plenty. But to be honest, I kinda have to run... uh, right about now. Duty calls. My rant will have to wait. But my dears, worry not, for I shall be back. The rant begins tonight, tonight, tonight...


*blink blink*


Che-wah. Terror-ness.
Got echo summore. Heh.


Dun dun dun duuuunnnnn.


*eerie music plays in background*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!